Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Garden Feeds Me

Admittedly not too much, but hey I gotta geek out about something since we ended up not playing Munchkin last night.

A little over a year ago, I moved into a place that provided me with my first little bit of green space and one of the first things I did after unpacking most everything was to turn to the green space and start planting things in it. I certainly haven't had success with everything (hey didn't I plant some strawberries way back when?) and I've made plenty of mistakes that I hopefully won't be repeating the next time I go on a major gardening kick, but over all I'm really happy with what I've been able to do. I can now make myself a tasty tasty salad and/or add any combination of herbs to whatever rice or pasta I decide to cook up on a given night.

And for reals, spinach straight off the vine is fucking delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment